Welcome to Episode 73 Part 2 of ‘The Bakery Bears’. New viewers looking for our past episodes will find:
2017 shows here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQba2hg0pp7zuSsq-tKtEZwy8gLdbvXv0
2014-2016 shows here : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQba2hg0pp7zVuyqtpxNHbUon4vscZ_gA
So join us in this episode for:
1. “The New Adventures of the Bakery Bears” The Footsteps of Hadrian Part 1
- After each edition of ‘The New Adventures of the Bakery Bears’ we will publish a special directors cut of the film. These will be available to Gold podcast patrons and above and will be published on our Patreon page. To find out more visit here https://www.patreon.com/bakerybearspodcast
2. “Whats OFF your needles!”
- Vallum Hadriani socks in Fondant Fibre & Opal yarn http://www.fondantfibre.com
- Fondant Fibre are featured in Issue 2 of Knitability along with a discount code! Knitability is available to all Bakery Bears Patrons
- We mentioned Miss Gelato Giraffe http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/miss-gelato-giraffe
3. “The New Adventures of the Bakery Bears” The Footsteps of Hadrian Part 2 http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/bakery-bears-podcast/3609516/1-25#3
4. “Endy Bits!”
- Incantation Socks Prize Draw http://www.fondantfibre.com
- You’re My Hero KAL : http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/bakery-bears-podcast/3588665/1-25
- Wonders of the World KAL : http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/bakery-bears-podcast/3602447/1-25
- Both end on Sunday 30th April 2017 - Prizes drawn in Episode 74
- Opal KAL commencing on Kay’s birthday 25th May 2017 look out for a thread in our ravelry Group!
- Patrons Fogg Along http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/bakery-bears-podcast/3538909/26-50#48
- Fogg Run 2017 http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/bakery-bears-podcast/3552783/76-100#100
- Knitability issue 2 is out now with an interview with Susan Claudino, an article from Kay and Dan, a wonderful article from Michelle McKean, a book review, a tea review and all the other usual features! Knitability is emailed to bronze and above Bakery Bears Patrons every six weeks.
To enjoy all our show, download Part 1.
To subscribe to our complete content - Including a copy of Knitability every six weeks, over 130 tutorials, a monthly live Patron only show, Cooking the World videos, Knit Along with Kay videos and to access our online community, visit our Patreon Page : http://www.patreon.com/bakerybearspodcast
Remember to come and join our Podcast group on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/bakery-bears-podcast
All Kay’s patterns can be purchased from here: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/kay-f-jones
Thank you so much for watching and see in two weeks for Episode 74!
You can access the show here on iTunes : https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-bakery-bears-podcast/id1051276128?mt=2
If you wish to download the show, access it here : http://bakerybears.podbean.com
Follow the presenters on Ravelry - ObiwanKnitter & Bryonybear
Or on Instagram - Obiwanknitter & Bryonybears